Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Purpose and Intention


Everyone is challenged by something.

Perhaps the measure of a life has little to do with the frequency or intensity of one’s challenges, but rather how one meets them, and whether or not one chooses to be Self-defined and empowered in the face of Challenge.

I am a woman on a mission, and have thus defined myself for many, many years. My mission, through creating experiential workshops, speaking, private practice and facilitating groups has always been about empowering others to live their best possible life, to hold a big picture for themselves about their potential and ability, despite the evidence of the senses. To do this, I share my experiences; share stories collected through kinship with the family of other physically challenged souls; ask stimulating questions, designed to help a community ascend to a larger viewpoint about themselves, us; allow for free form musings about the meanings of, humor of, Divinity of our lives—even those with physical challenges. And…no matter what, I want to be clear that, from my viewpoint, I see myself as a Soul, whose current experience includes (but is greater than) physical challenge.

I’m giving myself permission to even shake things up, a bit; but offering all in love, to serve the bigger picture, to acknowledge, Honor and energize anyone guided to this place. Welcome to all open and willing Kindred Spirits…

Much Love, Many Blessings,
Carmen Freeman, MS, CHT